RE: SOS 9000cs

Many thanks for your thoughts.

Got the AA (UK roadside assistance club) man to have a look at it. He said it was the "air mass meter". He's disconnected it for now and he said it should run OK until I can get it replaced.

Thanks again to all for your help :)

Reply to
Nasty Bob

Aha, the air mass meter. It may just the socket connection to the AMM. Happened to me 5 years ago. The garage suspected the AMM, but it was just the electrical socket that needed cleaning. Worked fine ever since.

Reply to
Johannes