Reccomendations for Saab mechanics in SF Bay Area

recently acquired an '89 900 Turbo 16-V and am looking for a mechanic. any suggestions from folks who know from direct experience with the shop(s) or know of same from reputable sources?

much appreciated. great car, and with only 75K i'd like to keep it a long time.

jeff lindemood

Reply to
B. J. Lindemood

Jeff, I've had good results from Saab Replay in Berkeley; also Planet Saab in San Fran. If you're up north a bit, near Sausalito, I also know a couple of good places there. Send me a note ( snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com) and I can give more details. Good luck. DC '90 C900 T16

Reply to
dcathey