Retiring my '91 900s Aero

My much loved 1991 900s Aero LPT blew a head gasket on my last run back from Scotland and is now languishing in retirement. I do not yet know the extent of any damage to head or block but if there is any one within reach of N Bristol/S Glos. UK who wants a restoration project or some good spares, would they please contact me direct for more information or an offer.

Basically it has had a hard 185,500 miles but is not in bad condition, appart from the usuals like tatty roof lining. It is a 3 door hatch-back with black body kit and good alloys. The gearbox & clutch were replaced at

150,350 miles and it has a full service history.

Regards. Peter

Reply to
Peter