Saab images

I came across this site and thought that the link might be appreciated, it has many high quality images of Saabs:

gc

In article , snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMhotmail.com spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

Looks not too bad.

Thanks

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Hello, has anyone got any gas converted saab?

Reply to
bern

If with 'gas' you mean 'autogas' or LPG; yes, my 1979 96 runs on LPG.

------- MH '72 97 '77 95 '79 96 '79 96 '87 900T8

Reply to
MH

My 1995 9000CSi 2.0 has LPG, yes. I'm however considering getting rid of it, because it destroys my driving pleasure...

Reply to
Nel Frikandel

You want better? Go to "Official Saab Photos" at

gc wrote:

Reply to
Max

How about putting it on a turbo model, the effective octane rating of around 105 should allow Trionic to boost rather well without knocking i'd have thought?

David.

Reply to
David Taylor

110 even....

That's right, and I know some c900Ts have LPG, so it can be doen, but I have no experience with it. At the International SOC meet in Beveren (Belgium) some years ago, there was a 900 on LPG, owned by mr Jan Martens

At the Finland SOC meet in Ellivuori there was a 900 running on wood gas, with a gas generator on a trailer behind it

--------- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '87 900T8

Reply to
MH