2001 Sentra Service Engine Soon

My Service Engine Soon light came on steady. I took it and had the computer read. The result was code 1126 having to do with air
metering. Do I have to take this to a dealership or is there something I can do on my own?
Rob, I have a 2001 Sentra and I did have "Service Engine" more than couple of times. Last week, I had one and was told that it is related with emission problem. It was covered under WARRANTY. So, I just gave to the dealer and got it fixed. So, see your mileage and if it is < 60K, better to make the dealer fix it.
Unfortunately, I have 79,000 miles. Thanks Suresh I was told it had to do with emission and was hoping someone might know what part should be replaced based on the code.
suresh wrote:

of
emission
and