Saab 900 1991 convert. transmission INFO

Hi, all Looking for some info, For my Saab 900 1991 convert, I'm changing the transmission oil.

  1. Is Mobil 1 synthetic ATF oil Ok for the Automatic transmission?
  2. Had to remove the pan because the drain plug was jammed, any filter in this transmission?
  3. What's the torque for the pan bolts in-lbs?
  4. Any idea how to remove the final drive drain plug that's jammed to?
  5. Can somebody confirm where the filler hole is for the Final drive (Automatic transmission)?
  6. Any thing special to do to drain the old mineral oil and put synthetic?

Next job is to replace all 4 drive belts any help and/or advice?

Still waiting on my Bentley repair manual

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
nobody