Saab 900 door lock-out?

I have a 1998 Saab 900 convertible that was programmed with a clicker/ beeper alarm that also locks/unlocks the doors.

My husband had the clicker one day and so I opened the driver door with just the key. The alarm went off. But since then,now I cannot unlock nor open the passenger door.

The key will not unlock the passanger door and I cannot manually unlock it from the inside. The clicker/beeper will now only activate the alarm but will not work the locks, I have to now use a key to lock the driver door.

The trunk will unlock still with the clicker/beeper.

Is there a lock-out mechanism? In the manual it talks about a lockout button, but I can't find one in my convertible.

Does it have to be reprogrammed?

Does it need a new door lock actuator?

Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks!

Reply to
greeneyedlady