Saab 9000 hazard lights

When I try to put my hazard warning lights on nothing happens unless I move the indicator stalk up or down after pressing the hazard button. Any ideas why?

Si

'94 9000 CS Aero Auto 2.3 Turbo

Reply to
Simon

ebee1

Will our cars pass the MOT with this quirk?

Si

Reply to
Simon

I had a late 9000 in a couple of weeks ago with the same problem, turned out to be the flasher/hazard unit, But before buying check first as it cost about £50.00. HTH, Tom.

Reply to
saabtech