update to Frontend2 project page

Hi everyone,
I've done more updating of the re-lighting project page at:
http://lios.apana.org.au/~c900/relighting.html
but today I've started a major update of the Frontend2 project page detailing
front-end component renewal/repair/etc/ on the 1985 900i:
http://lios.apana.org.au/~c900/frontend2.html
Still a few sections to go but I'm adding to the page as I re-locate a lot of the pictures I took around 8 months ago. 8-)
Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig's Saab C900 Page at | Craig's Classic Saab Workshop - Sydney .au
http://lios.apana.org.au/~c900 | http://www.classicsaab.net and other URL's