[Saab_c900] When was APC introduced in the Saab 900's?

Yes.

I'm inclined to say the latter, but will have to take a look to be sure.

Reply to
Grunff

Mine did (E-reg 900 8V Turbo). It had an intercooler as well...

Mike

Reply to
Miaow

In article , snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, I guess

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

That's what I thought, but since it was in the years when Australia (not sure about other countries) was transitioning from leaded to unleaded fuels, I figure it's better to check all this out first. 8-)

I'm not sure if regular unleaded is 95 octane here but I believe it is. The lead-replacement fuel is 97 and all of the premium unleaded fuels (like Shell Optimax, BP Ultimate, etc.) seem to be 98.

Ok well this makes me feel a little better. My two C900's are non-turbo (1983 and 1985 builds). They both have auto transmissions too but one of my goals is to take the manual transmission out of my 1983 donor C900 and put it into my running 1983 C900 which is my main running vehicle because it's a 900S so it has lots of nice extras (except for the turbo).

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Workshop

What about the non-turbo cars with 8V engines from 1982 up? Grunff and others seem to be saying that only the turbo-equipped 8V fitted 900's from

1982 up had APC, and all the 900's with 16V engines (turbo or not).

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Workshop

in article mailman.3.1088509349.536.saab snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au, Craig's C900 Workshop at snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au wrote on 29/06/2004 12:42:

APC is only applied to turbo cars; and full pressure turbo cars at that. LPT models did not have APC.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday