[Saab_c9000] Donation facility now available for Craig's Classic Saab Workshop

Hi everyone,

I've set up a donation facility for the Craig's Classic Saab Workshop website. If you would like to make a donation, please read the info on the site at "

", or just ask and I'll forward some info to you. Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C9000 Site

I'll pass.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

That's fine - it's not compulsory and unlike Saabnet.con, I don't expect people to pay anything to be able to use all the features of the site. That's why it's called a 'donation' facility. 8-)

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site