[Saab_c9000] new Saab C9000 mailing list and Australian Saab C9000 forums

Good afternoon everyone,

In response to quite a number of emails from Saab-ist's in Australia and other countries, I've decided to re-arrange the forums on my C900 Workshop site a little - there is now a full set of web-forums for Saab C9000 owners/enthusiasts accessible from:

or

Also, I've set up a new mailing list for C9000 owners/enthusiasts which is companion to the C900 mailing list that is already operating:

I know that there are plenty of 'classic' 9000-series owners out there... Particularly here in Australia. 8-)

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Site