Saab mechanic in Tampabay area

Hello, I live in Pinellas county in the Tampabay area and I recently bought a

1999 9-3. We love the car but find that the Saab dealership here charges an arm and a leg for any work. I recently took the car in because the check engine light was coming on and after $400.00 in charges, one week later the light is coming on again. I need an alternative. Any suggestions? Preferably in Pinellas county and not Hilboro county

Thank You

Reply to
Erle R S Robinson