Saab Media online

All,

The Saab Media online library is getting closer to an official start date for downloading from

just a few more videos to upload and it'll be time for you to enjoy some incredible media clips from Saab's great past!

Also to note, I am also looking for any Audio clip submissions as well if possible.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

downloading from

just a few more videos to upload and it'll be time for you to enjoy some incredible media clips from Saab's great past!

Do please let us know *when it works*

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

for downloading from

just a few more videos to upload and it'll be time for you to enjoy some incredible media clips from Saab's great past!

Graham,

Not a problem. 11 hours of uploading, then it should be ready.

I am omitting the 7 Skip Barber films for now, as they are all 500MB roughly and probably the least interesting in comparison to the rest of the videos.

- SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy