Saab parts in the US

I need a muffler for a 96 900S. Where in the US is a good place to buy such parts?

Reply to
Gerard Montblanc

I bought both mufflers for my '97 from eeuroparts in CT because they had the best price, and free shipping. They are STALA (?) aftermarket. eeuroparts.com

Reply to
S Beam

I think it's Starla, and I am pretty sure they make the Saab parts. The only differences are the name stamped on and the price, so yeah, be satisfied with Starla!

Tom Reingold Noo Joizy

Reply to
Tom Reingold

Ditto here on buying exhaust from eEuroparts.com. Starla is affilated with Walker. OTOH, I am not... yada, yada.

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W

Also try sportscarservice.com. They had the Saab stainless sport exhausts (factory) for very short money. See what they have for your car. You should call them, their web site is not functional or accurate.

Reply to
Retro Bob