Saab Pricing

Interested in what people are paying for Saab's these days. The new GM pricing seems very attractive. If you could post model, options, state, and price I think we'd be able to see what the real numbers are looking like. I'm considering a 9-2X Aero, which rumor has it, can be had for less than 20k. Not a bad deal, if its true.

Reply to
Gman

I got my 2005 9-2X Aero with Sport Package (moonroof and 17" twin-spoke wheels) and cold weather package (heated front seats), automatic transmission for about 22,9 before taxes, plates etc. This is pretty amazing, considering that I would pay more than 25 for a WRX, and it wouldn't have a moonroof and heated seats, let alone the

24k- 2Yr free maintenance that I got with the SAAB. The only catch so far is that the insurance rates are significantly higher for a SAAB, than, say, for a Subaru. But the bottom line is -- at this price this is really a steal!
Reply to
roman.galperin

in article snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote on 28/06/2005

22:12:

Cool! Glad you like it ...

We don't get that model in the UK, but I know from the Subaru side of the fence, there's some admiration for the SAAB styling.

Paul

Var tog vägen vägen? SAAB : Nothing on earth comes close

Reply to
Paul Halliday

And the chances are, if it was available in the UK, the insurance on the=20

9-2x would be a fair bit cheaper than on a WRX, because of their=20 reputations.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar