Saab Service in Reditch (UK)

Anyone recommend a good independent in the area for a 93?

Cheers

Al

P.S. Still living in Wakey, it's for a Saab convert in the midlands.

Reply to
Al

in article fnjRf.162262$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Al at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 13/03/2006 19:04:

A 93? Really? Or, a 9-3? Stuart on UK SAABs is from Redditch - send him a PM.

Perhaps we could put our recommended mechanics, parts sources, tuners and what-not on the Frappr! map?

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

In message , Al writes

West Midlands Saab seem to be well thought of by people on the various Saab boards I hang around, not sure how close they are to you, they're in Erdington.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair

Oops, sorry I shall have to take myself out back and give myself a damned good kicking for making a spelling mistake which nearly everyone on this group, including the 9-3 owners, make on a daily basis......

BUT seriously Paul, thanks, have done as you suggest.

I'm pretty good at splelling mostooks. Frew managed to pick me up on Desert/Dessert a while back...very funny

Reply to
Al