Saabists Go Here!

more stuff and info than you'll ever need.

JV

Reply to
JLVenable

Not if you are looking for SAAB 99 and older types, and when I try to upload a .jpg picture file, I get the message that it is not accepted because they only accept .jpg type files (?)

------- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '87 900T8

Reply to
MH

Dont, know about the upload thing, works for me,, but here's the link to the

99 workshop.....
JV
Reply to
JLVenable

I tried to submit the file top3.jpg from my computer at home. This is the message I get:

"Sorry, the type of file you have submitted is not accepted. All images submitted must be either .jpg or .jpeg filetype. File submitted: top3.jpg Try again?"

The picture is also at

in
Also, when I tried to start Trivia/Saab Live Chat from the menu, my browser bailed out (Opera 7.23)

OK, I looked under the Tech.Help menu and there was nothing older than the classic 900