SPG kit

Second question: Anyone know how to fasten the SPG flair kit to the body? I have the rails but not the mounting screw caps that go into the body. Suggestions?

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

It depends on what you mean by the SPG kit, since both the Aero and 'Airflow' kits have been applied to the SPG. The sides are suitably similar, if not the same, but the front and rear skirts are different.

I have fitting instructions for the 'Airflow' kit on my website at

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Jeremy,

Can't you order the mounting caps along with the screws for the body kit at the dealer?

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

I think they are something like $1.09 each and you need four dozen or something.

Maybe drywall screw retainers?

Reply to
SmaartAasSaabr

It apears to be the airflow kit, but I do not have the front air dam (it is off an '87). I cannot tell exactly because the picture is from afar and I cannot see the details.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

The easiest way to tell the Airflow kit is the wide wheel arches and noticeably more agressive bumper side covers in the front and rear. The standard Aerokit side covers are a little bit more tasteful and the wheel arch covers are the same as the non-Aero cars. The standard cars have just standard side covers.

Reply to
SmaartAasSaabr