timing belt tensioner

I have a 2000, 9-5, SAAB wagon. I will be replacing the timing belt, and the timing belt tensioner. After calling my local SAAB dealership I was shocked when he quoted me a price of $200 for the timing belt tensioner. Does any one know where I could get this part cheaper?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul Candiago

Both thesaabsite.com and eeuroparts.com are good to go.

Reply to
Valjean

I just checked eEuroparts.com and they have the tensioner pulley, but not a tensioner. Looking at the SAAB EPC I do not even see a timing belt tensioner listed anywhere for the 6 cylinder engine.

-Fred W

Reply to
The Malt Hound