UK Saabs

Does anyone know whats happened to the UK Saabs forum at

? It appears to be offline, or is it my connection?

Z.

Reply to
Zebedee

It's OK from here...

Reply to
fisho

It is online OK, however, if you get to it, please read the threads about David! one of the founders before posting about outages.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

In message , NeedforSwede2 writes

Yes, so sad. The Saab community in the UK is much the poorer now after this.

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair

to be exact.

Reply to
MH

Yup, precisley, although I wasn't sure it worth posting a link if the OP couldn't see the site.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Indeed.

Having been away from Saabs, after I picked up my 900 convertible, David gave me some good advice about stuff, after having completed two restorarations.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, NeedforSwede2 at snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com wrote on 16/10/2005 23:32:

His most recent one (the light grey metallic paint) with DI replacing the conventional distribution was quite a sight. I saw it (and him, of course ... grinning about it as we chatted) at the last SOC national.

Nice fellow ... Damn shame!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Yeah, the national was the first and last time I met the guy. He was really interesting, and very keen to explain his DI set-up, which was very cool.

It's terrible that his life ended this way, but UKSaabs is a pretty good legacy.

Al

Reply to
Al