Ventilation Fan Stuck on Hi 1994 CS

The ventilation fan for the heat/ac is always on hi, even when the off button is pressed. Automatic mode lowers the speed somewhat, but I can't turn off the fan unless I remove the fuse or turn off the ignition. This is a 1994 Saab 9000 CS. I ran the calibration sequence, but that did not work.

Reply to
James Peacock

Your fan control is shot. It is mounted on the driver side of the evaporator housing.

Reply to
yaofeng

This is what I found on the problem that I have as well.

ajs

Hi, When transistor is shot you actually would have your fan off all time. I went through this. On the other hand, I do not know what happens when transistor fries to ON state.

Don

U¿ytkownik "ajs" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:R8Mie.2292$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
D. Czapski