wind deflector Sun roof clips for Saab 9-5

Our 2002 9-5 aero sun roof clicks when slid open. I traced the noise to a "loose" wind deflector clip; this clip of the two clips holding the wind deflector appears to be loose. The other clip is snug and flush to its mounting bracket. When I attempt to push the "loose" clip into place it pops back to the "loose" position. How can I repair this "loose" clip? Thanks beforehand. snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Sheldon Rabin

email for photos

Reply to