Windshield and Headlight Washers

Today I noticed my driver side winshield washer jet not working at all. The passenger side was working fine. Thinking the jet might be clogged, I used a pin to unblock it, and I filled the reservoir (which was almost empty). The driver side jet sqirted half strength onto the bottom of the window, and I kept pumping it thinking it was freeing up the clog. Then I noticed (while sitting inside the car) that the left headlight washer was blasting washer fluid. I'm guessing that there's a relationship in the washer lines between the driver winshield jet and driver headlight jet. Is this likely to be a clogged winshield washer jet that is making extra pressure for the headlight jet? ... or maybe something wrong (valve or hose?) at the headlight jet that is taking pressure off the windshield jet, or maybe something else entirely?

Reply to
Echo088880