WIS

I happened to find some Saab WIS CD's on a filesharing network, are these in any way copyrighted, expensive, or should generally not be made available to the general population?

Kristian

Reply to
Kristian Steve Jensen

They are copyrighted and probably expensive. I have not heard any official statement from Saab about WIS on filesharing networks, but my guess is that they are not happy about it.

I am glad that I do not own a PC with MS Windows as this makes it impossible for me to fall for the temptation of downloading WIS. :-)

Reply to
Goran Larsson

they were for saab dealers techs. and they sold them to indy shops

Reply to
Mark Plumlee