Wrecked Saab 900S for Sale

I need to sell my old Saab 900S, it is white with black cloth interior. This car is in great condition is very good for a car of its age. It has about 175,000 miles on it. The radio and speakers have been removed, however I have the old radio, but not the speakers. I am selling this because during a rainy day it slid into a curb, damaging the front passenger suspension, axle and wheel. It can be fixed however it would cost about as much as the car is worth working. As I said before it runs absolutely fine, and I have been the only owner. Because the car has not been used for several months its battery is most likely dead and will need to be replaced. To see pictures of it please click the link below:

The buyer is responsible for pick-up of the car. It is currently located at a Saab mechanic in the area. Please make me an offer, payment must be in cash. If you have any questions please e-mail me ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) or call me at 770.518.5968.

Reply to
dudegetamac

it might sell faster if you at least list what country it's in.

Reply to
- Bob -