Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS. 88 turbo intercooler $50 Can
Located in Canada, (east coast) can mail at gmail dot com great shape full size.

Any Tips For Removing Bolts From Manifold Header Pipe?
Should I first spray them with WD40 (a day in advance) before I attempt to loosen them? Are the header bolts easy to break when they get old? This is regarding a '89 900 5-speed non-turbo. Thanks for...
5
5

93 F Brake Caliper Clip-How Critical?
Hi all, I noticed today my Front Left caliper clip is busted. Most of it is there and it seems to be holding the outer pad in place but it has me worried. I am going to get one ASAP but I'd like to...
3
3

UK Stolen Saab B865 FGP
Hi Chaps, Just had one of my Saabs stolen its a 900 T16S, reg B865 FGP silver with slate grey tailgate and maroon leather interior, went missing between Monday 20/3 evening and Wednesday 22/3. Taken...
3
3

SAAB 9-5 Overheating Issue
I have a 2004 9-5 Linear Wagon. About two days ago I noticed that the temperature gauge was reading almost to the red line. The next morning it was doing the same thing. I drove it to the dealer (of...
1
1

boost gauges and calibration
Since we're talking about turbo boost gauges, etc. and what happens when the vacuum hose is not doing it's job, are the stock gauges that Saab puts into the instrument clusters actually calibrated in...
4
4

'99 9-5 Radio Fuse?
Recently I had some electrical issues with my 1999 9-5 which resulted in the alternator dying and needing to be replaced. A number of fuses were blown at the same time, presumably by the alternator in...
1
1

Saab 96 Brake Master cylinder
The brake pedal on my 1972 96 is dropping slowly if I keep the pressure on it, so I am looking for a kit to refurbish it. According to the manuals, it should be an ATE cylinder, but mine has got the...
1
1

UK Saabers only
Our beloved chancellor has anounced an increase in Vehicle Excise Duty (tax disc to most!) for cars in bands F and G. Does my beloved C900 and/or my beloved's 9000 Anni' fall fould of the 225g/km...
33
33

Tech2
Hi, I'm looking for a TECH2 diagnosing computer for my 2003 Saab 9-5... Does any1 have any idea where I can buy it from?? Tnx! Alex
1
1

Saab Tech in Winnipeg?
Anyone know of a reputable, independent Saab garage or technician in Winnipeg?

'91 900S: adjusting E-brake
Just bought this car and the emergency brake is totally loose. It engages a little when it's pulled back fully, but it won't pass the safety inspection. How do I tighten it?
2
2

Thursday pm
John has not contacted me so let's cancel it for now but he did say that ighering a car is the best but watch out for mad drivers! Jim

Fitting CD Changer to 1995 Saab 9000
My CD changer is giving the dreaded CDAC ER2 on the radio unit. I took the CD changer out of the car for a few hours trying to see if I could take it apart, but was unsuccessful in diagnosing the...

Boost issue?
Hi all, my newly bought '99 9-3 (just moved from a '95 900...) bucks hard under heavy acceleration. At around 4k rpm under load. Just replaced both the DI cassette (apparently one plug was firing...
4
4