UK Stolen Saab B865 FGP

Hi Chaps,

Just had one of my Saabs stolen its a 900 T16S, reg B865 FGP silver with slate grey tailgate and maroon leather interior, went missing between Monday

20/3 evening and Wednesday 22/3.

Taken from Tolworth Surrey by the A3 slip road at Tolworth roundabout, Any info would be gratefully accepted.

Regards

Chris.

07939396764
snipped-for-privacy@saabtechnician.com
Reply to
Chris McGuinness

Your post reads like you may have broken down on a slip road and left/abandoned it there for a day or two? If not sorry to waste your time. If this is the case, have you contacted the local Highways Agency Managing Agent to see if they have towed it?

Mouchel Parkman are the consultant, and Carillion are the Agent. They have offices in Leatherhead, but that's all I have at the moment.

Also worth checking with local council.

Unfortunately, many uneducated people would regard a C900 parked up as abandoned.

Good luck.

Al

Reply to
Al

Bear in mind that they will most likely change the reg and/or using the car as a donor car for another project.

Reply to
Johannes

No Al it was parked round the corner from my house which is on the A3 service road were I often leave it when the drive is too full of Saab's, it has been reported stolen to Police and checked with council for abandoned car's, as my work and hobby is Saab's since 1980 this was a very well maintained T16s with many new and modified parts and known by all my neighbours and customers , anyway thanks for your time and concern Al