Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Good Snow Tires for Saab 9-5 Aero?
On a related note, earlier this year Saab USA issued a RECALL/service-notice for 9-5 owners that alternate between alloy and steel rims. Seems there's some sort of corrosion-risk or stem-breakage...
12
12

Re: '96 900 Headunit replacement (Radio)
I saw one on once
2
2

Re: Just bought a 9000 auto 1.4K auto 93
In article , spouted forth into Rear engined in the UK suggests Skoda, Hillman Imp (or rootes group derivative (maybe a Pug link there)), VW Beetle, or if very old, a Renault Dauphine. If you confused...
9
9

Re: CHeck engine flashes four times on 91 9000, what does this mean
The dealer may want you to think that is what it means ;-) Buried somewhere in the Townsend site is an explanation of the flash codes for some cars - seems to be down at the moment though :-( '94 9000...
2
2

Re: My sick Saab 9000 Turbo
Definitely replace the (obscenely expensive) plastic chain guides - I understand they can get brittle especially if the engine has overheated - which I guess may well have happened since you have had...
2
2

Re: Protocol
i am in Belgium. can you one know it with the chassis number ? where can one download the software? which is wiring to be used? Thanks Pascal
3
3

Re: '91 900 STD question URGENT
blown head, bad fan realy ( hook up the fan to a cabin switch) tranny cooler in lower rad hose, if the plastic swirler is melted things are bad, in my 4 door , it made the tranny bad, and also the...
1
1