Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

parts car or fix 1989 900 turbo in NH
runs and drive home with leaking head gasket white 4 door auto trans tan interior 300

Radiator Fan is killing my battery!
Hey everyone. I have a 1988 Saab 9000. After purchasing the vehicle from the previous owner, I noticed that the radiator fan would stay on after the car had shut off (i'm not sure if this is normal)....
5
5

new portal system installed in www.classicsaab.net web forums
Hi everyone, Today I've completed installation and initial configuration and testing of a brand-new portal system for the web forums at which should make navigating a bit easier and less daunting for...

Wiring Smoked From Inside Dashboard. Here's what Happened..
Because of what I think was bad gas or a clogged fuel filter I was having problems with the engine stalling and dying (I just bought the car so I don't know the history of it but it had been sitting...
14
14

1991 Automatic Transmission Fluid?
According to the manual recommended fluid is "Ford Spec M2C-33F/G". The auto parts store found that it has been discontinued and the computer does not give a substitution. Anyone here solved this...
3
3

Experiencing Ignition Problem With My 1997 Saab 9000 CSE Turbo 2.3L
I am experiencing trouble trying to start my vehicle. Today, I took apart the Direct Ignition cassette and examined it. The electrical harness and connector seemed fine but upon further investigation,...

"Jet-aircraft heritage evident in new Saab 9-5"
Jet-aircraft heritage evident in new Saab 9-5 The engineering excellence and association with jet aircraft is definitely in evidence in both of Saab's lofty, new 9-5 models. at
18
18

Faulty Drivers Seat
Hi all, just bought a W reg 9-3 convertible which so far we love. However one niggle that has begun to annoy us is the drivers seat wont fold forward when you lift the lever on the side and so makes...
4
4

95 sudden loss of power
Hi.Havn't used a group before! I have an S reg 95 with 100000 on the been serviced and had a new turbo 18 months Nov I had a total power failure going up a engine would not restart,turning very slowly...

DI Direct Ignition Cassette RED.
Hi, I have a saab 93 (1999) turbo with a 2.0 litre engine. It has a RED DI cassette on top of the valve cover. I want to know if it has the same Direct Ignition cassette as the Saab 9000 Turbo Direct...
2
2

fuel pumps in earlier C900's - replace that yukky rubber pick up?
Hi everyone, Since I pulled the fuel pump from the turbo car (83 non-APC 8V) and found that it's rubber pick-up had gone gooey (!), I've used the pump and dodgy pickup retrieved from my donor car. For...

FS: SAAB 900 93 to 98 HAYNES SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL
Check it out if interested.

FS: SAAB 900 93 to 98 HAYNES SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL
Check it out if interested.

Mintex Rear Pad set MDB1651AF for SAAB
Check it out if interested
1