01 sc2 help

i dont know crap about cars so please bare with me.

my 01 sc2 has been driver about 20,000 miles in less then a year i do alot of driving i know.

well as of late this loud kinda like humming noise is coming from the car, its louder as i go faster and when i take it out of gear (manual) it still does it. Do you think it could be i need to rotate and balance my tires or new tires or what else could it be

thanks

jesse

Reply to
darkD3vil

Either you have a tire out of balance or you have a bad shock/strut.

Reply to
Steve

thank you very much sir, im going to look into this.

Reply to
darkD3vil