'06 Vue Mute Button (Onstar) - scott

Scott, sorry so long to reply. I finally got the chance to ask someone who knows the advanced features of OnStar. They say that you should be able to press the mute button on the steering wheel and speak the number after the prompt. We arent sure about "pound" but numbers should work. If this dosent work, notify Onstar and see if they can troubleshoot if there is a problem with this functionality.

Reply to
marx404