2000 SL1 left-side mirror?

Did a Google search, but found no answer to my particular question.

Somebody hit the left-side mirror of my 2000 SL1 while it was parked at work, shattering most of the plastic housing. The mirror itself survived and is currently duct-taped in place on the remaining plastic housing.

I'm looking to replace the mirror cheaply. What are your recommendations for locations to buy a replacement mirror locally in Montreal, or through the mail in Canada?

Thank you!

-Ray.

Reply to
News Guy

About $60 at a scrap yard. Thats a manual one. Replaced mine last year. Powered one is more expensive.

Reply to
Shawn

Bought mine thru e-bay. Depending on condition, you can expect to spend anywhere from $20 - $60 Cdn.

Reply to
Wilf (don't bother e-mailing m

My son shattered his 96 SL driver side mirror backing into the garage. It cost $15 at a local salvage/junk yard.

Bob

recommendations

Reply to
Bob Shuman