2004 V6 Vue

The on/off switch has an indicator light but not the accel/decel switch. I can't see it at night! Is it just my vehicle or a design oversight?

Reply to
Joe

I assume (only because you didnt say) tha you are referring to the cruise control on your steering wheel. That is the way that it is designed, and always has been on Saturns. The on/off button to the left is lit with a little orange light when on, the engage/speed adjust button to the right is not lit.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Erm...if you're talking about the cruise control, I agree - it's a problem! I drove from NYC to NC at night, and being able to see the button would have been very nice.

Chalk it up to an "oops".

Reply to
Brian Talley

Then why not go online and write Saturn a suggestion. They do listen to owners and have made many model design changes based from owner suggestions.

marx404

Reply to
marx404