Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

where's my horn
Have a 97 SC2. The horn started to make what sounded like "I'm getting sick " sound. That lasted for a week or so, then it quit working altogether. I checked fuses and relay, all ok. Decided to...
6
6

Getting To Burned Out Dash Light
On my 03 Ion,I was thinking of taking off the dashboard cover thing (the piece that surrounds the radio,center dash area) & see if I can get to the gauge cluster,it cant be that diffucult,anyone try...
1
1

Just ordered my new Sky!
I cant wait for it to get here! Took one for a test drive and it is like a dream. Nice solid body, accelerates like a jackrabbit and corners like it is on rails. Traded in my 2 year old Ion Quad...
4
4

Looking for Saturn Origami...
Several years ago, I came across a web site of some saturn dealer, and there was a link on that site to a PDF or GIF that you could print out, cut, and glue. The end result is a paper model of a...
2
2

OBD II
The 1996 Saturn has the OBD II trouble code system. Can the codes be read by the onboard computer like the OBD i by shorting A and B that allows the computed to flash the numbers or must you have a...
4
4

Super chip ???
I have a 1995 Saturn sc-1 sohc 5spd that runs real good but it was missing horsepower!!!I got my hands on a (Mod chip) it connects to the IAT sensor plug and gives about 30 more horsepower!!!A buddy...
2
2

'01 lw300 electrical problems
I have had a few intermittent problems with the electrical system in my 2001 LW300. First the rear dome light stopped working and then the HVAC blower started getting flaky. Comes down to poor...
2
2

Question For Queens NYC Saturn Owners
Apparently Saturn of Long Island City has gone out of business, closing their showroom and service center. Where have the records for the repairs on our cars gone? As for finding a service center in...
9
9

Spark Plug Wiring Order On 2000 Saturn SL
I recently replaced the spark plug wires on my 2000 Saturn SL (SOHC) and I'm not sure if I plugged them in in the proper order on the distributor end. Left-to-right, I plugged them in as follows:...
3
3

Help with gauges on 92 Sl
I recently purchashed a 92 SL for my sone to work on. The fuel gauge, the odometer, the seat belt shoulder harness and the power door locks dont work. Are these tied together somewhere and where...
3
3

Need some Keys.....92 SL
I bought a 92 SL but the sellor didnt have keys for the i get keys from a saturn dealor for this year maybe by VIN?.... thanks for your help.. Mark
1
1

oil & oil filter
Hi everyone; I have a 97 SL, 130000 km (81250 mi). I have been having the oil changed every 5000 km (Castrol 5w/30w) Last change I went for Mobil Synthetic. Noticed a smoother run (maybe it is a...
7
7

sudden engine overheating
I have a '93 Saturn SL1 with 146k miles that catastrophically overheated on the highway recently (still need to get it towed and into a repair shop from a mall parking lot!). I'm trying to get an idea...
15
15

hard to get in first gear and whole motor shakes!
My daughter has a 2002 Saturn SC1 three door with approx 33,000 miles on the car. Intermittently when at an idle if you go to put it in first gear the motor will shake and it will be extremely...
7
7

On the subject of motor mounts
I have a 97 SL1 and was wondering how you know if your motor mounts need replacing. The car idles kinda rough and has more vibration in drive now compared to what it used to a few years back. Thanks,...
6
6