Just ordered my new Sky!

I cant wait for it to get here!

Took one for a test drive and it is like a dream. Nice solid body, accelerates like a jackrabbit and corners like it is on rails.

Traded in my 2 year old Ion Quad coupe. Count not resist!

Ok, enough gloating... I just had to tell someone :)

Reply to
Ray Cassick (Home)

As ttey are only making 10,000 per year, most dealerships are not allowing people to test drive the SKY as they wont have demos. Im just curious, where is your dealership? and Congrats!!!

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Clearance NY.

Reply to
Ray Cassick (Home)

I hear as there is such a low production of SKYs out there some dealers are actually buying one to have as a demo. Otherwise, some poor guy is getting a "new" SKY that has been driven by a thousand people before he gets it. I assume that the demos (which will be very very rare) may be reduced in price when they go on sale. Saturn only plans to make 10K a year.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

I think that is what my dealership (the one I go to) did because within the time period I was there they gave 3 other test drives and I guess the individual dealers had been taking turns with it.

Reply to
Ray Cassick (Home)