Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

L200 vs L300
I will probably test drive one of these tomorrow (Thursday nite). They seem identical except for the engine. Did anyone buy the L200 and regret not spending the extra money for the V6?
8
8

windshield top rubber strip
The rubber seal job on the top of my windshield (2000 Saturn SL2) is coming loose. It looks like a black tarry substance is under it. Question: what do I use to glue it back down? The windshild is not...

Re: Rear sway-bar and brake line routing...
...that's really smart - it hadn't even occurred to me (I was dreading pulling everything apart). I'll double-check the line too - thanks!

My first out-of-pocket repair
at 39,000 miles, the first one...the power windows failed after one switch became loose; when I tried to "fix it myself", the maxi-fuse blew. Total cost: 175.00..HOWEVER, the part was in stock (Saturn...
1
1

Auto Transmission problems
I have had a '98 SL2 (odo=123K) for about 16K miles. When I bought it, the seller said that he put in new auto trans fluid, which I checked. I didn't worry too much about it. So yesterday I am in...

'97 SW2 High Speed Freeway Vibration, Part II
Just wanted to let you all know that I had the tires rotated and rebalanced and the vibration went away. [see posting from 6/16/03] Thanks for all of your input!

Battery dashboard light on SL2
Hi just yesterday my battery light on my dashboard came on and is always on now when the car is running. I have no problems starting but is the fact that this dashboard indicator is on constantly...

1996 SL2 - bucking & idle problems
OK.. 74k miles on the car.. stuff I've done so far: plug wires - replaced 1 yr ago plugs - replaced 2 weeks ago, got these from the dealership EGR valve - just replaced this today, after hooking it up...
6
6

Oil Magnets
OK. I have an ION 3 with the ecotec 2.2 liter engine. It has the cartridge old filter. I notice that there is enough room to put a magnet between the filter cartridge and the engine block. If one puts...
2
2

1994 Commemorative Edition
I own a Pearl 1994 Commemorative Edition Saturn. Since there are a lot of cosmetics offered only on this specific model I have found replacement items extremely expensive (i.e. drivers seat, black...
6
6

Re: Windshield Wiper Chatter on L-100 (2002 model)
check out Download free antivirus and malware protection. Tune up your PC, Mac, & Android. Encrypt your connection and browse anonymously with a VPN.
2
2

Re: synthetic Oil on ION2
"Mr. Goodwrench" wrote in news: Oh, there's a definite effect.... the empty-ing of your wallet.
1
1

'96 SL - rattling handle, turn signal oddity?
Hi, everybody. Two things in the minor-annoyance department today with my otherwise blissful 1996 SL: 1. The "Jesus handle" above the front-passenger door rattles sporadically. Sometimes, opening the...
4
4

brake lights on 2000 LS2
I have a 2000 LS 2, and the brake lights keep going out. (the center windshield light is ok) The bulbs are never blown it seem to be either the sockets or something else. the car is now out of...
1
1

Re: 1999 SL-2 handling problems
As a matter of fact, the front tires did seem a little low. Maybe that could cause the problem. Thanks! Pete