93 not starting

I have a 93 saturn that will not start it has a new battery and new alternator. All lights and radio works fine. But when you turn the key it will not start at all. What could it be....

Reply to
tdozier011

Please provide some symptoms. Saying "it will not start" is not much information. Knowing there is a new battery and starter is useful, but did the problem come before or after these were installed? Does it crank over like normal when you turn the ignition key and simply not catch? Does it click and then nothing? Does it sputter and then stall?

To my knowledge, no one on this news group is telepathic so you will need to give us something to go on before we can even venture an educated guess...

Some possibilities (assuming the starter is not turning over): bad connection at battery terminals, defective ignition cylinder, bad starter relay, bad starter solenoid (seems about time given the age), a defective starter.

Bob

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman