96 SW2 engine vibration when accelerating

My 96 SW2 has had a strong engine vibration problem when accelerating. I feel it primarily in the accelerator pedal and steering column. When cruising at a steady speed it purrs. The engine is otherwise running perfectly The dealer replaced the top engine mount which fixed the problem (mostly) when at idle. I've heard of a TSB that discusses a new type/design of upper mount ??? I've replaced the torque mounts and the transmission mount with no improvement.

Van

Reply to
Van&Joan Hada