96 SC2 shakes at idle

My 96 SC2 seems to be sending a lot of engine vibration through the frame at idle. You can feel it in the seat and the interior rattles. I've replaced the hanger mount and the tranny mount. I've checked both torque mounts and they look good. Where else can I look for where this vibration is being transmitted?

-Robert

Reply to
Robert M. Gary

When was the vehicle last tuned with new plugs? How old are the wires? When was the throttle body last thoroughly cleaned?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

yes, but the engine isn't the problem. The engine itself doesn't seem to be doing anything unusual, just the normal amount of small vibration any engine gives off. The problem is that this isn't suppose to make it to the cabin. The reason there is no metal to metal contact between the engine and the body is just to prevent this. Somewhere I must have contact.

Reply to
Robert M. Gary