97 SCII, Camshaft position sensor

The service engine soon light is on and the OBDII decoder reads 0341 which the decoder booklet says is "camshaft position sensor circuit range/performance". Has anyone experienced this problem? Where is the sensor located? (I don't have a service manual yet -- haven't needed one until now.) Tnx Jim H.

Reply to
jimhigh66

Isnt one, your spark plug wires and plugs are probably way over due for replacement. See Owners Manual...and buy something of quality, not bosch.

Reply to
blah blah

Tnx for the info. Wires have been replaced once & seems like plugs were replaced not that long ago -- but maybe longer than I think.

Reply to
jimhigh66