98 SW2 Rear Wiper Switch

The guys at 6th planet have been really helpful at providing information on replacement parts but, does anyone here know how to get at the rear wiper switch on a '98 SW2? From what I've read, often the wiring in the stalk becomes disconnected from the switch and just needs to be resoldered but I'm not sure where to start to disassemble this assembly.

Thanks. And, anyone needing any kind of Saturn parts, talk to Joe at

6th planet.
Reply to
<joe