99 sw2 stereo wiring

My sister just purchased a 1999 Saturn SW2 and wants me to put in an aftermarket CD player - does anyone have the wiring diagram?

jh

Reply to
onesandzeroes01

Please consider buying a radio wiring harness from Wal-Mart or any auto parts store for around $10. It connects to the factory plug so you don't have to cut it off and wonder which wire is which, and provides a diagram of how to connect its wiring to your aftermarket radio. It also allows the aftermarket radio to be removed and the stock one reinstalled very easily if you sell the car in the future and want to keep your better radio.

You can find more info here, as well as instructions on the install process overall:

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane