A/C Clutch ---- Saturn 1997 SL2

The plastic cover on my A/C clutch has broken off. The A/C still works, but the metal plate within the clutch is exposed and makes noise when the car is on. Do I need to replace the entire compressor, just the clutch, or can I replace the plastic covering?

Reply to
markowsm

not sure on the saturn compressor but on most others you can replace just the clutch but need some specialized tools and of course removal of the belt also.. another PITA

Reply to
p_vouers