AC problem

My daughters 1997 SC2 is getting water in the drivers side floorboard when she runs the AC. I thought it was getting in from the drain tube running the water right down the outer face of the firewall (passenger side), across a seam in the firewall and (presumably) back into the passenger compartment. I extended the overflow tube thinking this would keep it from running down the face of the firewall but she's still having a problem with this.

Ideas?

Chris

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo