another victim who shoulda read misterfact's posts

[Send an Instant Message] [Add to Address Book] Add to Address Book Subject: sucky saturn story! To: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Hello, I read your complaints about saturn, here is mine; I have a 2002 Saturn S-series. It has 34,000 miles but the warranty has expired. A mechanic informed me that I have a burnt valve!!!! Which i here is unheard of in a vehicle with that low of mileage. I contacted Saturn and they basically told me that they could not do anything for me, especially when they heard that Midas had replaced the intake gasket. I brought the vehicle to Saturn last week and they diagnosed it as needing a new intake gasket. Instead of having a 33 dollar part put in for 485 dollars because my warranty is expired they say they cannot help me!!!! I am fuming mad, out of a vehicle and still owe 5,000 on a loan for this piece of shit Saturn. The money to replace a burnt valve is extremely costly and even if i do replace it, the car could have numerous other problems!!!!!!! thankyou for letting me vent. Sherri snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
misterfact

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

I contacted Saturn

OK, how does this have anything to do with SATURN??? she took the car to MIDAS, who didn't do the repair correctly. Why should Saturn ber responsible for Midas mistake????

Mr.Bullshit, please go away.

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller

Deer gawd, the state of mental decay has speed up. He's refering to himself in the 3rd person now.

Reply to
blah blah

So how did the valve get burnt? Was it an intake or exhaust valve? I could see an exhaust valve being burnt from an overly lean mixture caused by a vacuum leak in the intake. Could also happen from a bad valve lash adjuster. Stuff happens. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. Sucks but got to deal with it.

Reply to
Oppie

Sucks but

The way the statement was made, maybe it was a heart valve! ;+)

Ken

Reply to
Napalm Heart

why do you let your investment be touched by some kid who has bad teeth and jerks-off every night ? what's the saying ? save a penny, pay a pound ? Most people buy saturns because they want to get away from the old detroit car game; you pay more for a saturn, then you turn around and treat it like a regular detroit car game car- let that be a lesson for all here.

Reply to
Laz

Taking your car to MIDAS was a mistake in my opinion! I did once! never again! don't blame saturn for other's mistakes! NO they aren't perfect either!

Reply to
jogone