Bad Bearing in '95 Sl1 5 spd?

I have a 95 sl1 with a bad bearing (droaning noise) on the left side. I get no play out of the wheel but the output shaft has about 1/16-1/8 of play at the trans seal. So if it is this bearing, how do I replace? Is is held in with a snap ring or do I have to drop the tranny? Do I dare ask....cost?

I look forward to any helpfull info you folks will share.

Reply to
mr_mahoney

Figured it out. Wheel bearing $34.00 Yeah !

Reply to
mr_mahoney