'86 1Ton - Transmission Output Shaft Bad?

Hi All, I recently replaced my u-joints and center bearing (120,000 miles). When reinstalling the yoke into the transmission, I noticed some slop in the yoke after it was inserted (maybe 1/16"). I did not remove the yoke to check play in the shaft itself. It sounds as if the output shaft bearing is well past it's prime. Question. What kind of effort is involved to change this bearing out? I don't necessarily want to do this myself, I just want to get an idea of how much I would expect from a transmission shop. Is there a rear component that unbolts to allow r&r of this bearing? The transmission has always been maintained well (fluid every 30k), with no overheating or other problems. Slight seepage at the output shaft. Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
KR

Oversight...

Transmission is an automatic.