Battery dashboard light on SL2

Hi just yesterday my battery light on my dashboard came on and is always on now when the car is running. I have no problems starting but is the fact that this dashboard indicator is on constantly telling me that i have a problem with it charging i.e: my alternator coudl be shot? adn its jsut now a matter of time before my battery is dead? Thanks a lot, its a 1994 SL2 . if it is the alternator, id say it had a good run... 222144 miles and still humming along nicely.

Tim

Reply to
Tim