Belt tensioner 94 SL2

I need to replace serpentine belt tensioner. Is it really necessary to remove the right upper mount as Chilton recommends?

-- MP

Reply to
Maksym Polyakov

Jack up front of car and remove the right front wheel. Remove the clips holding the plastic inner fender and move it out of the way. Now the tensioner is easy to see and remove. I do recall having to use a swivel socket to get to the upper bolt. Good Luck, James

Reply to
James1549

Reply to
Maksym Polyakov